Senior FF&E Designer
Our client is looking for a full-time senior FF&E designer to join their team immediately. They are an luxury design and build company specialising in high-end residential projects, offering a bespoke and professional service. The applicant must have a strong passion in all aspects of design and be very familiar with the FF&E process. Our client is a reputable company, having worked on some of London's most expensive properties in exclusive postcodes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Familiar with all project stages from the conception stage to completion
- Ability to control FF&E budgets
- To be able to deal with clients and build strong supplier relationships
- Critical knowledge of lighting , furniture suppliers and specific products dependant on budget
- The ability to lead and create valuable design concepts and schemes through visual imagery, sketches and effectively present them to the client and internal team.
Senior FF&E Designers seeking to be successful in this unique opportunity must have:
- Proven experience running multiple projects start to finish in the residential design sector
- A degree or relevant experience in interior design
- Ability to understand, analyse and develop a client brief and present to clients effectively
- EU driving licence as you will be required to travel around
- Highly experienced in Adobe Creative Suite software and AutoCAD and to be able to produce technical drawings
- Your excellent management skills and ensuring that FF&E is delivered on time with highest degree of quality
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.