Junior to Mid Front End Creative Developer
We've just received this super new Junior Front End Developer role from a global tech and retail company. You'll be working in a small tight nit studio of designers, developers and project managers, overseeing multiple well known brands ecommerce websites.
There will be lots of opportunity to do varied and challenging work.
- You will need at least 1 years work experience but a solid understanding of code (and passion)
- Ecom experience is a plus but not essential
- The role will 80/20 split dev/creative might even be 90/10 sometimes
- You'll need to be able to code pixel-perfect designs across multiple browsers.
- You'll be passionate about writing clean code and creating first-
class online user experiences.
- You'll have expert, up-to-date knowledge of accessibility standards.
- You'll have expert, up-to-date knowledge of HTML/CSS, media
queries, responsive design and adaptive design layout for
web, email and mobile.
- We are looking for highly passionate, driven, team players for this role.
- There is plenty of room for growth and progression in the role.
Salary: up to £28k
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org with your case studies and CV.
Please note that all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Apply for Junior to Mid Front End Creative Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly