Junior to Mid Front End Creative Developer
We've just received this super new Junior Front End Developer role from a global tech and retail company. You'll be working in a small tight nit studio of designers, developers and project managers, overseeing multiple well known brands ecommerce websites.
There will be lots of opportunity to do varied and challenging work.
- You will need at least 1 years work experience but a solid understanding of code (and passion)
- Ecom experience is a plus but not essential
- The role will 80/20 split dev/creative might even be 90/10 sometimes
- You'll need to be able to code pixel-perfect designs across multiple browsers.
- You'll be passionate about writing clean code and creating first-
class online user experiences.
- You'll have expert, up-to-date knowledge of accessibility standards.
- You'll have expert, up-to-date knowledge of HTML/CSS, media
queries, responsive design and adaptive design layout for
web, email and mobile.
- We are looking for highly passionate, driven, team players for this role.
- There is plenty of room for growth and progression in the role.
Salary: up to £28k
To find out more about this fabulous opportunity get in touch with email@example.com with your case studies and CV.
Please note that all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.