Senior Web developer
The Fix are recruiting for a Senior Web Developer to join our London client.
As the sole senior front-end developer, you will be working across multiple projects including new builds, site updates, smaller creative projects like EDM creation, digital advertising and social.
The Senior Web Developer will be working alongside a senior creative team and a back-end Umbraco developer, you will use current front-end technologies and frameworks to build clean and optimise digital products from both static and prototyped designs and UX with a high degree of accuracy.
As a Senior Web Developer, you will have the ability to manage your own tasks and work to deadlines as well as working closely with the wider team to help problem solve, provided estimates, and warn of issues as soon as they become apparent.
The Senior Front-End Creative Developer will be responsible for development of interactive projects from conception through to completion, in a senior-level environment, collaborating with skilled and passionate designers and back-end developers
Essential skills of the Senior Web Developer include, but are not limited to:
- Senior level with 5 years professional experience minimum
- Experience in using build tools such as Gulp and Grunt
- Asynchronous / REST API methods
- Solid understanding of how Content Management Systems work
- Experience with version control (GIT / Bitbucket)
- Excellent understanding of responsive builds
- Debugging for mobile and legacy browsers
- Good understanding of performance optimisation techniques
- Experience with at least one of React JS, Vue JS, Angular JS or other SPA frameworks
- Creation of EDM templates that are compatible with most email clients
- Awareness of technical on-site SEO requirements
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and knowledge Adobe Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage own tasks and work to deadlines
- Excellent sense of aesthetic and motion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Experience with: PHP, WebGL, Unity3D, Open FrameWorks, Processing Understanding of front-end performance, CMS integration, Umbraco knowledge, C#, Node JS, Unit testing