Graphic Designer (6 month contract)
Leading integrated design and branding agency, based in NW London is looking for a solid midweight designer for a 6-9 month maternity cover contract.
This agency is renowned for their friendly, can-do attitude, coupled with second-to-none client and project management, plus a reputation for creating branding solutions, marketing communications. They provide expert brand guidance and support for clients and agencies globally and combine a healthy balance of strategic expertise, creativity and rigorous branding and design execution. They aim to be ‘perceptive partners’ to their clients
The ideal candidate:
- You’ll have a good working knowledge of Adobe design software – specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Microsoft Office skills, including an ability to design for PowerPoint is also a key requirement
- You’re commercially focused and highly motivated, with experience of working within detailed and well-defined brand guidelines for major global brands
- You’ll thrive in a well-structured, organised environment and you’ll be comfortable using online job systems and handling the admin for the projects you work on
- Like the rest of the team, you'll be client-facing too, so you’ll be confident in communicating face-to-face, over Skype and via email
About the role
- We are looking for a talented and experienced Contract Designer to join us for 6 months while one of the Senior Designers is away on maternity leave
- You’ll work within a highly-motivated and supportive design agency team
- The contract period is from the beginning September 2019 to the end of March 2020
- With support and guidance from two Senior Designers and a Senior Account Manager, you will work on digital and print marketing communications
- This is an exciting opportunity to work on one of our key agency accounts with clients in the EU and US.
- The agency will invest in your brand training and product knowledge, so you’re fully confident and able to deliver in your role for the duration your contract
- As part of the team, you’ll play an essential role as a trusted ‘brand guardian’
Summing it all up: This is an amazing opportunity for a commercially-focused and talented designer looking to contribute to the ongoing success of a key client account within a creative, friendly, collaborative and highly-respected agency.
Apply for Graphic Designer (6 month contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly