We have an exciting opportunity for a Planner to work on some of the best-known brands in the UK soft drinks industry.
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months.
You will be based in the West London Office and be part of the company in-house agency. They produce through-the-line comms – everything from shopper to TVCs through to social media. You will be responsible for recommending insight-led strategies and KPIs for all their brands.
You will plan awe-inspiring brainstorms and brief our creative team to ensure our output is strategically robust. You will bring a wealth of knowledge and marketing experience and be in-tune with the latest culture and audience trends.
- Translates and adds value to business briefs turning them into insight-rich creative strategies
- A panache for rallying people together around a brief or challenge to lead stretch sessions delivering actionable creative concepts
- Lead cross-functional and agency teams to develop comms plans and strategies
- Developing and participating within research projects in collaboration with Insights and Shopper teams
- Working with creative team to establishing comms platforms (including look and feel, tone of voice, message hierarchy, channel and consumer journey messaging)
- Have an understanding of what is a customer journey, how to audit the content/communications ecosystem and where the most valuable points are to invest time and money
- Solid understanding of paid, owned and earned media to have a meaningful discussion with a media or PR agency.
- Identifying key trends & best practices and sharing this internally
- Proactively approaching client with relevant innovative & integrated solutions
- Articulating creative ideas to sell-in to brand with compelling write ups and impactful visual
- Works and interacts with team members from all departments
- An agile doer not just a smart thinker
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience developing multichannel strategies
- Highly organised individual with experience managing a portfolio of campaigns
- Creative, passionate and in tune with the latest content marketing and wider digital trends.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines across multiple projects on multiple brands.
- Experience working on brand campaigns, contributing and complementing to the creative and planning process.
- Strong, confident and effervescent presentation skills
- Excellent organisational, communication and time-management skills
Apply for Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly