Project Manager/ Producer
This renowned design and advertising agency, who create integrated campaigns for clients within the fashion, lifestyle, retail and tech sectors are looking for a mid weight Project Manager/ Producer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly-regarded agency to produce integrated campaigns for some of the agency's largest retail accounts.
Key responsibilities within this role:
- Working on two of the agencies core accounts, you'll partner with other agencies under this umbrella (covering ATL, Digital, Social, Content etc) to scope out project logistics, including managing budgets, timelines, resourcing and so forth
- You'll take ownership for the delivery of all retail creative work, making sure the creative process runs smoothly from concept to launch!
- Keeping an eye on the work flow of the studio, partnering with the Traffic and Resource department, troubleshooting and ensuring that every aspect of the creative life cycle is fully resourced in advance
- Management of third party supplier relationships, including quotes and cost estimates, rights and licenses
- You'll be able to balance working with multiple stakeholders to coordinate creative reviews alongside working internally with your teams to review production methods, setting and tracking clearly defined creative objectives
- As a Producer/ PM you'll work closely with the Account Management team to ensure that there are clear and concise lines of communication between the studio and end client
What type of candidate are we looking for?
- Previous experience working within a similar role as a Project Manager,/ Producer across multi- disciplinary campaigns within a creative environment (any experience managing retail assets such as window displays, instore assets, pop ups is highly beneficial!)
- You will be skilled in the production of/ have a strong understanding of omni channel work (print, digital, social, video etc) as you'll collaborate with the agencies partner ATL/ Integrated studio
- You'll have an understanding of the production process involved in integrated campaign delivery with a knowledge of manufacturing and prototyping processes
- You'll need to be a natural problem solver with the ability to resolve issues and prioritise tasks to ensure any issues are prevented in advance, and that the creative process keeps ticking along seamlessly
- Exceptional communication skills are key, as from time to time you might need to throw on your client facing hat! You will work across various internal teams, communicating effectively and providing clear and concise updates to a variety of different clients and internal teams
If you are a talented Project Manager/ Producer with the desired experienced, looking to join a highly regarded studio, then please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest as soon as possible!