Campaign Manager - 18 Month FTC - Client Side Opportunity!
We are currently working with one of the globe's biggest brands; market leaders across multiple consumer and commercial categories, this brand stays true to their founder's ideologies and values whilst continuously evolving with their consumers, decade after decade. Approaching a landmark anniversary, this company are looking for an experienced Campaign Manager to join them on an FTC to oversee the planning, implementation and delivery of internal and external projects and events. Starting ASAP, you will embed yourself into the business until end of Feb 2021, working as an integral part of the Brand team.
- As Campaign Manager you will deliver a dynamic and high-profile programme of campaigns, rolled out across events, experiential activities, print and digital, to celebrate the businesses anniversary; focusing not only on the consumer market, but internally on the brand's global employee network
- You'll collaborate with your wider Brand Team, to create, scope and deliver a variety of events and projects, ensuring the smooth running of production, managing budgets, timeframes and resourcing
- You'll build relevant teams to ensure that each category of the campaign has the best talent assigned to it!
- This global brand has over 50 sub-businesses under its ownership, across lifestyle, travel, business and entertainment; you'll work across these brands to ensure the cohesive and consistent brand messaging and strategic plans around the campaign are implemented to the highest standard
- Whilst you'll be hands on with managing the production timeline for Masterbrand assets, you'll also be comfortable being client facing and will deal directly with CEO's/ CMO's - you must be a confident communicator with the ability to quickly build relationships with senior stakeholders
- This business holds their founding values close to the core of everything they do; you'll add value and passion along the way and be excited to work on such a prestigious, highly sought-after global business
Experience/ Skills Needed;
- This role would suit an experienced Account/ Project Manager; someone adept at building trusted relationships, working with top tier stakeholders and someone comfortable around the production process
- You'll have experience working across brand management/ communications and be able to immerse yourself into the brand from day one
- This campaign will be rolled out across large scale events, therefore experience managing events/ event production is key - as is dealing with external suppliers and third-party vendors
- You'll be building dedicated teams to service certain aspects of the campaign and will need prior experience resourcing/ recruiting/ have an experienced network of freelancers
- You will have previously worked end to end on campaigns, from initial concept development through to implementation
If you have the above experience and are eager to work with one of the world's most beloved, ambitious and inspiring companies, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!