OLIVER is looking for a designer to join an on-site team based in our client's office in Hemel Hempstead. The successful candidate will be confident working across both digital and 2D / 3D print, working on a fast-paced FMCG account, offering innovative solutions across multiple brands and campaigns. A strong understanding of graphic design, typography and digital standards is essential as is the experience to execute projects of all sizes and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
You will be working on a vast number of creative briefs across multiple brands and channels. You will be tasked with delivering creative across both digital and print using best practice techniques to drive customer engagement. You will work closely alongside one of our longest serving key clients, from brief to execution, acting as an advisor with key brand and sector knowledge. You will proactively manage projects within agreed timescales, taking into account quality, accuracy and brand consistency. You will be working alongside senior creatives who will support with your development. You will be responsible for creation, adapting, resizing, reworking of creative print, social and digital materials.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
* A mid-level designer with an impressive portfolio
* Experience working on an FMCG account would be advantageous
* Excellent skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
* Articulate and engaging, particularly in front of clients and comfortable presenting own work
* Enthusiastic team player
* Passionate about learning new skills and developing your career within the business
* To be able to identify new opportunities above the agreed scope of work, delivering added value to the client
* Attention to detail
* Ability to build strong and effective working relationships
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly