The Fix Creative is looking for a talented Designer to join a creative in house team in our lovely clients office based in Cookham. The Designer role will sit within the creative team which tackle all marketing, advertising, branding and campaigns.
First and foremost - creative flair. We’re looking for a Designer who can really make corporate communications stand out. As a Designer you will work across print and digital, you’ll produce work with a fresh design and sharp style.
The Designer role will involve:
• Banner design
• Email design promotions
• Marketing and advertising campaigns
• Social Media and Newsletter promotions
• Web Landing Pages design and arrangement
• Image sourcing
The ideal Designer candidate will come from an in house background or an agency. You will need to have a minimum of 2 years’ design experience.
The ideal Designer will:
- Have proficient knowledge and use of Creative Suite
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat. After Effects, Premiere Pro & video editing skills are a bonus.
- Experience in HTML5 would also benefit the role.
- Whilst working within brand guidelines, deliver creative design solutions and video content which is innovative, timely and customer-centric to be formatted across multiple channels.
This Designer role offers the right person the scope to grow not only as a Designer but through working in a marketing department which covers, brand communications, digital, events, content and PR you’ll also grow your knowledge of all things marketing.
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly