Front end developer
The Fix Creative are looking for a front end web developer to join an events agency based in bucks.
The Front End Developer role will be reporting to the Digital and Content Director, you will initially be focused on enhancing and maintaining an SPA (Single Page App) interface for the tool’s WebSocket API. Experience of developing SPAs and working with WebSockets are essential to the Front End developer role, and experience with React, Vue, Angular, Riot or equivalent is a plus.
As a Front End Developer, you will have worked with the existing digital team in investigating and developing new features for the tool and reviewing the potential impact of implementing client dev requests to the tool as a whole. The end-to-end nature of the team means that experience of Python and/or MongoDB is also plus.
Creativity and enthusiasm to learn and develop are what fuels you.The Front End Developer will be working from our HQ just outside of London, an easy commute from the centre just on the river Thames. We have a fun and diverse office, and there is plenty of opportunity to travel around the world to the events we run to install solutions and maintain/support during events and shows alongside our PM/production teams.
Front End Developer Role Responsibilities:
• Take ownership for further development of our SPA web application.
• Analyse the existing code and make recommendations for additional test scripts, refactoring, profiling and optimisation.
Planning and front-end architecture for innovative web apps and interactive experiences
• Contribute to software quality and stability by fixing bugs and implementing new features and functionality.
• Work with the team to provide effort estimates for all dev tasks, and make recommendations for backend development based on frontend impact.
• Write documentation covering all further development and unit tests.
- Backbone.Js, Node.js, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Sketch