Are you a skilled architectural technician seeking new and challenging position at a company that is globally recognised as a market leader and will offer you the unique opportunity to work within their design hub alongside designers, architects, technicians and BIM specialists? My client is a dynamic construction company that specialise in fit out, technology, construction and development, with offices across the UK however you will based permanently in Aldgate. The team in Aldgate are a lively and energetic group who enjoy socialising and often go out as a group weekly, so the successful candidate will be joining a team that will be surely to welcome tem enthusiastically. In your role, you will specialise in the retail and banking fit out team and be required to produce full construction drawing and specification packages and full joinery drawing and specification packages.
The successful candidate will also have;
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and some knowledge of Revit would be a bonus.
- Proven proficient technical knowledge and experience producing construction detailing to a very high standard.
- Several years experience working in the commercial, retail or workplace design sector in a technical delivery capacity.
- Experience working for a Tier 1 construction company, design consultancy or architectural studio.
- Experience working with high profile clients on large scale projects.
- Drive for progression within the company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.