Middleweight Art Director
MIDWEIGHT ART DIRECTOR
We are looking for an exceptional & highly creative Middleweight Art Director to join a progressive & established integrated agency with a difference!
Joining this friendly & collaborative team in their vibrant London offices, you’ll be responsible for conceptualising & developing campaigns across a variety of channels, for a range of industries, particularly within the B2B sector.
We are looking for a strategic, ideas led Art Director who has experience creating campaigns, as well as getting their hands dirty with hands on design.
The perfect person:-
- You have an ‘ideas first’ approach and be skilled at generating ideas that inspire and delight.
- You will play an active role in brain storming and idea generation. You will be passionate about new technology and comfortable with data driven approaches and digital channels.
- You are experienced at creating storyboards and will be required to direct photo and video shoots.
- You will be expert at interrogating client briefs as well as creative briefs. You are confident at questioning briefs and presenting work both internally and with clients.
- You are great at selling your ideas, keen to develop client relationships and willing to contribute in client meetings.
- You have strong design skills, confident with the Adobe CS as well as new tools like Sketch and Invision.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. You will learn from the more experienced members of the agency and help lead the young creatives in the team. You will be helped to achieve your personal goals and be offered an environment and culture where you can be yourself, challenge your own limits and progress to the next stage of your career.
If this sounds Art Director job sounds interesting, please get in touch by sending your CV and portfolio ASAP.