Surface Pattern and Print Designer
A vacancy has arisen for a Surface Pattern & Print Designer to join this well-established brand that keeps a close eye on seasonal trends and who will be excited about creating new designs across their home textiles category.
Based in North Nottinghamshire, the successful applicant will be innovative and hard-working and happy to work collaboratively with other departments creating original surface pattern and print designs that can be utilised across a wide range of product categories. The SPP Designer will be responsible for understanding and developing range content that creates a unique own brand range for their customers and there will be travel throughout the UK and abroad including the Far East on a regular basis.
Person / Experience Required:
- Surface Pattern / Print / Textiles degree and 5 + years experience in home textiles design
- Proven experience in the Retail Industry.
- Excellent surface pattern and print design skills
- Excellent drawing skills for illustration creation
- Proficient at using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Must have detailed understanding of substrates and manufacturing
- Proven experience in developing profitable product ranges covering multiple categories for each season
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to present product ranges and concepts to cross-functional stakeholders