Junior/Mid-Weight Designer - E-Commerce & Experiential - London
Based in the East London this role is ideal for someone who is looking to take the next steps in their career and is after an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment.
With sustainability at the heart of their business they operate in a unique way; they have multiple websites transacting globally which specialise in lifestyle clothing and equipment, this is a great opportunity to work with some amazing brands, as they work with over 800 heritage, sporting and contemporary brands from Great Britain and around the globe across a number of different websites. In addition to this they are also design and make their own apparel and products.
Those applying need to be skilled at Adobe Creative Suite, have a keen eye for typographic detail, UX/UI principles and an understanding HTML. An interest in sports & fashion is preferable.
The role -
You will be part of a team delivering successful design projects for their Action Sports channel. You will help to display information in a unique creative manner, assisting in the production of engaging content for the action sports pillar of websites, social media and external publications as well as assisting on UI/UX needs.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- E-Comm Marketing
- Banner design
- Email design
- Social media content
- General digital design site content
- Visual Brand Identity
- Print Design
- Window displays
- Mag ads
- All other business print needs
- General / other design tasks and administration:
- Presentations for PDF & PowerPoint
- Mac Visuals/ Mocks
- Assist on production for creative output
- Creative Copywriting
About you -
- 2+ years experience
- Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator / XD / Bridge / Lightroom
- Competent Microsoft Excel / Word / Powerpoint skills.
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to use own initiative.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to self-manage and be accountable for own responsibilities and objectives.
- A creative thinker with a view to assisting bringing these ideas to life.
- Design awareness and knowledge regarding competitors, trends and industry benchmarks.
- An additional language - Written & Spoken. (nice to have)
A great chance to get hands-on experience of a busy creative department that produces a wide variety of top-quality work, offering a competitive salary and some awesome benefits! Get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org