Producer / Junior Project Manager - set design and events
This small family run company specialise in Experiential Design, Production and Installation and are proud to count large brands and leading marketing agencies amongst their clients. They provide a range of services from exhibition stands, product launches and bespoke sampling stands to PR stunts, sampling bins and giant props and are theatrical in their approach. They even have a room / creche dedicated to the staff's dogs so they can bring them to work!
Based at their offices close to the borders of Essex and Hertfordshire, the Project Manager will be working as part of small Project Management team and the position would suit a candidate who wants to contribute to a growing enterprise and be part of a fun, family-led, often fast-paced production company. You will gain fast, hands-on experience quickly moving to handling smaller and then larger projects working directly with new and existing clients.
Person / Experience Required:
- Background from a theatre based course ideally
- Experience in Project / Production Management, Stage Management, Event Management and/or Technical Theatre
- Project Management skills including working with a production workshop
- Full clean driving licence
- Able to manage and realise projects from costings for budgets through to installation
- Must be able to effectively liaise with and manage clients and their expectations
- Ability to maintain a high level of quality control along with a cost effective, best practice and ecological approach