Position: Junior Artworker
Our client is a travel and lifestyle content marketing agency based in London. They are looking for a Junior Artworker to join their fast-growing creative team working across over 50 publications in mobile, web and print formats.
To assist in the production of all content across all platforms from print to digital editions (apps, page turning magazines), newsletters (using HTML) and websites. This is very much a client facing role so you’ll be constant contact with a number of clients on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate would have had experience of working in a small but busy editorial department including all elements of the production process: from basic copy chasing; to creating and preflighting PDFs; advert and html design; and printer online approval systems. You are used to managing all aspects of the production – liaising with sales and editorial teams, printers and clients, ensuring you can meet the requested briefs and time frames.
Being highly proficient in Adobe CC suite (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator) on an Apple Mac OS is a necessity. Experience with Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, HTML, CSS and WordPress would be desirable (training can be given).
Essential Software: Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Apple Mac) primarily Indesign, Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator.
MS Office - including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Understanding of print production and general digital process.
- Copy chasing and managing a databases – good telephone manner and email etiquette essential
- Managing the Production schedule on projects / publications
- Managing advertiser; sales; and editorial deadlines regularly liaising with each department.
- Working alongside the production team.
- Excellent time management and being highly organised is essential.
- Proofing both online and hard copy.
- Designing / amending adverts.
- Creating and updating html newsletters.
- Online magazine and app management.
- General Photoshop retouching and colour work.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.