Performance Marketing Manager
Are you a performance focused marketing manager from a high growth startup?
This consumer brand has been established for half a decade and has aggressive growth plans.
They are looking for an ambitious and passionate performance marketing manager who can take the business to the next level. They are looking for someone who can be creative with ideas on how to reach new customers.
- Manage the performance marketing agency and develop performance marketing strategies that drive growth and expansion - with a view to bring this more in house!
- Explore opportunities for testing across channels such as paid search, SEO, display, affiliates and Pinterest
- Optimise and grow campaigns, considering KPIs such as CPA, volumes, ROI etc.
- Develop and execute the email marketing campaign, working with a wider team for best-in-class content that drives significant performance with existing customer base to increase LTV
- Create new campaigns and performance marketing test & learn - you'll have a lot of freedom to execute your own ideas!
- Run experiments every day, including A/B and multivariate tests across all channels to continuously improve and optimise for success
- Develop and implement testing strategies to improve conversion rates, including landing page optimisation
- Implement new processes and technology and develop solutions that provide useful insights
- Track record of driving performance within a high growth startup
- Strong experience running performance marketing campaigns across social media, search, email, display including remarketing, and affiliates
- Obsessed with optimisation - you live and breath campaign performance data!
- You like autonomy and have the ability to get stuff done - you take ownership of the vision and can figure out how to execute against it
- Personable and great at building constructive relationships
- Proactive with a can-do attitude and full of great ideas