This business has been designing and building commercial offices for over 10 years. Family run, their culture is really important to them as they are essentially a company of likeminded people who believe that everyone deserves a great place to work.
They are currently looking to expand their projects team with a project manager with at least 3 years’ experience within the office design industry. You will need to integrate into an established company team, be supportive of the company’s desire to grow and be pro-active, reliable and determined member of the team.
They have a dedicated Project Manager on every site so you will be assigned to a particular project and will be required to be based there until project completion. Depending on the size of project you may be allocated an Assistant Project Manager.
Person / Experience Required:
- Good IT capability and able to design and manage a programme (ASTA Powerproject ideal)
- Good communication skills are essential, both with in house team and client facing
- An understanding of CDM 2015 Regulations and M&E systems
- Ability to read construction drawings from various trades
- SMSTS and First aid trained
- Experience of managing office relocations, refurbishments and fit-outs including IT infrastructure
- Good people management skills
- Good understanding of health and safety and risk management policies and procedures
- Strong contracts and tendering experience
- Good commercial acumen - legal knowledge and negotiating with multiple vendors
- Flexible approach to travelling and staying away from home on a regular basis