Interior Designer (Residential) - Contract
An award-winning architecture and design practice in bustling Brixton is seeking an interior designer or Part II with experience in stage 4 technical design of interior of a high-end residential scheme. The successful candidate would start immediately and work for a six-week period.
- Produce and coordinate design documentation for tender.
- Liaise with subcontractors and consultants.
- Be self-sufficient, organised and detail-orientated.
- Manage workload to meet required project timelines.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Portfolio that demonstrates technical ability through tender, construction and joinery sets for the interior environment.
- Experience in the high-end or commercial residential sector advantageous.
- Meticulous in detail.
- Team player and positive attitude.
- Must have proficiency in MicroStation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team working on some of London's notable projects. Looking to hire immediately.