Senior User Experience Designer -Digital Agency- Up to 60k DOE
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you will love finding creative ways to solve design challenges and improve the customer experience driving significant transformation for their clients' businesses.
You will get the opportunity to work with a variety of global brands, across a diverse range of platforms, products and services - meaning every project will bring new and interesting challenges. You'll have the opportunity to create experiences for websites and apps, as well as digital experiences in physical spaces.
- 5+ years working in User Experience.
- Driven to keep up with the emerging digital trends and culture and engaging with the wider digital creative community.
- A solid understanding of user-centred design methods across the full UX lifecycle.
- Experience in diagramming, design and prototyping tools such as Omnigraffle, Sketch, and Invision.
- Visual design skills is a plus.
- A true love for UX, working for a company that truly get it!
- The ability to plan and conduct primary and secondary research to understand the needs of the customer.
- Can understand the brand's customers and their behaviour.
- Love identifying user requirements.
- Enjoy taking part in discovery, workshop and co-design sessions with clients and colleagues.
- You'll enjoy creating personas, user scenarios and journeys, process flows, information architecture diagrams, wireframes and all other artefacts it takes to create and communicate the customer experience.
- You will love thinking conceptually, obsessing over every tiny detail.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects at once.
A fab opportunity to work with a huge variety of brands on both smaller and global projects! Pop your CV & folio over to firstname.lastname@example.org to chat further.