Interior Designer - Hospitality
A forward-thinking design studio in east London is growing their team and seeking a hospitality interior designer. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across multiple five-star hotel projects across Europe and Asia from concept to completion. This is an exciting time to join; be a part of something from the beginning and really make your mark.
- Collaborate with senior designer with concept design.
- Ability to further develop conceptual designs.
- Produce design documentation, layouts, elevations, joinery details.
- Knowledge of FF&E, with experience in sourcing, scheduling and coordination with suppliers.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team.
- Understand how to create mock-up rooms.
Skills and Experience
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications.
- Proven experience in the hospitality and hotel sector.
- Proven experience working at all stages of the design process.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a high-end design aesthetic.
- Strong proficiency of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite.
Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio.
Apply for Interior Designer - Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly