Design Director - Hospitality
This is an opportunity to join a leading developer - the successful candidate will join one of the hotel brands that is owned by the developer. The role brings together design manager responsibilities and the role of design director. You will be expected to coordinate with designs studios such as Martin Brudnizki Design Studio, David Collins and AvroKO.
- Reporting to the managing director, you will contribute to the management and growth of the hotel brand.
- Driving conceptual design outcomes with a strong sense of design leadership.
- Project budgeting, programming and monthly monitoring and reports of resource plans across varying projects.
- Liaison with design studios and contractors.
- Leadership guidance to the interior team and the ability to mentor younger staff.
- Someone who has delivered projects from pitch to concept, design through to delivery on site.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience and expertise across workplace design and implementation.
- The ability to win work and have strong creative and technical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal and written communication ability.
- Highly organised and adaptable with proven management skills to lead projects and teams.
- Ability to develop design into all work stages of the project including brief, concept, developed design, technical design construction, to practical completion - and lead others to produce this work.
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve project risks.
- Creative sensibility and strong attention to detail.
This developer is offering an attractive package to attract the best design director. As well as an impressive list of benefits an annual bonus of 30% is available.