Our client, a world leading Creative Agency for Real Estate and Architecture, are seeking a highly skilled Creative Artworker with 3 years+ experience to join their hugely talented team to work on a variety of exciting print and digital artworking projects including brochures, hoarding, large format, branding, outdoor advertising, floor plans, direct mail, internal presentations, exhibitions, merchandise, and much more!
You will take key visuals from the Design Department and support the creative process by developing layouts, composites and templates, as well as offering suggestions and ideas for improvement where needed. You will be an integral and valued member of the Agency and be given the trust and autonomy to hit the ground running from day one. With the chance to work on such a wide range of clients around the world, no day will ever be the same and you will have the chance to learn and develop new skills every step of the way!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Create detailed and accurate artwork for a range of print and digital projects including brochures, hoarding, large format, branding, outdoor advertising, floor plans, direct mail, internal presentations, exhibitions, merchandise, and much more.
- Adhere to client-supplied or internal style guidelines.
- Ensure all artwork elements meet reproduction specifications including colour, space, resolution, file type/size and proper separation.
- Willingness to support other members of the design team and work on projects when needed.
- Contribute creative inspiration and experiences from the outside world.
- Show enthusiasm in learning new digital and print production techniques.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3+ years of experience ideally within a Design Agency, Property experience highly advantageous.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with a working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Good technical and digital skills including retouching, visualisation and a sharp eye for detail.
- Awareness of relevant production techniques and software applications.
- Outstanding knowledge and command of all basic design principles.
- Good communicator of ideas, output and working with remote teams in different countries.
Please send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration!