MW/ Senior Branding & Packaging Designer
Our client, a well renowned design agency, designing for influential and high-profile brands, is looking for A MW/Senior Branding & Packaging Designer to join their team. They are looking for candidates who are able to show them previous experience of working within a creative agency at Designer level and a diverse and amazing portfolio that tells the story from idea generation to recognisable results.
What they’re looking for in their ideal Branding and Packaging Designer:
- An original thinker
- Able to communicate your ideas clearly both internally and externally
- Someone with an engaging and authentic personality
- Motivated to succeed, with an award-winning mentality and approach
- Able to take direction from all angles without losing sight of the original brief and goals
- An inspiration and mentor to less experienced team members
Essential Experience of the Branding and Packaging Designer:
- Ideally one year as a Middleweight Designer within a branding & packaging agency
- A good working knowledge of Creative Suite
- Packaging and identity briefs and some exposure to motion and digital exposure
About the Designer role:
- Be a member of the design team working closely with the Creative Director, Design Directors and Senior Designers.
- Generate and create ideas, expressing your creativity.
- Interpret the creative briefs.
- Develop a point of view and opinion about your own work and that of others.
- Present your ideas in reviews.
- Be involved in client briefings where possible.
- Have ownership of projects from start to finish where possible.
- Develop a good knowledge and understanding of the Realisation process.
- Collaborate with the wider team; client management, planning, realisation, strategy, words.
- Help to mentor and grow placements and juniors