Senior Creative Designer
The Fix are looking for experienced Creative Designer to join our luxury retail client in London!
About the Creative Designer role:
As Creative Designer you will be working across fashion, bath & body, spa, home-ware and accessories ranges closely with the Marketing team, you’ll support events, workshops, wellness education programs and content illustrating. Also working with the head of Visual Merchandiser on packaging, brochures, signage, photography direction, our seasonal journal, eBooks and digital graphic but also website updates.
As a Creative Designer...
- You must have a passion for design, innovation and the wellness/well-being trends
- Inquisitive and alert - you immerse yourself in design and are enthusiastic about bringing new ideas and design concepts to the table.
- Flexible - you will be working on multiple projects each day with shifting timelines.
- Proactive - you must be able to work independently to seek out information within the company and beyond to progress your projects.
- Responsible - ability to take responsibility for your own projects and ensure they are delivered on time and to the highest standard.
- Team player - be able to build great relationships within the business
Experience needed for the successful Creative Designer:
- Professional design experience, including fashion or lifestyle retail.
- Experience in storytelling for customers in a retail or public space.
- Able to lead packaging designs from concept through to artwork.
- Experience in managing a budget, or with sourcing and managing costs.
- Excellent skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator& Photoshop.
Responsibilities of the Creative Designer:
- Following creative direction, develop emotionally engaging, consistent visual storytelling throughout our customer’s journey, from the moment they first hear or see our brand and products.
- Good technical and problem-solving abilities regarding print specifications and packaging construction.
- Ability to ensure accurate artwork is produced. Experience with print proofs and creating artwork is essential.
- Design and coordinate the seasonal install of signage and messaging with internal and external teams.
- Assess the photography requirements for new projects, coordinate the shoots for print and digital imagery, ensure timely delivery and brand consistency.
- Creative Designer benefits:
- Career development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme with life insurance
- Subsidised private medical insurance