We are on the lookout for a skilled writer and researcher, with an eye for detail and an understanding of the special requirements of web writing, sustainability and luxury lifestyle language.
As a web editor, you will be responsible for all aspect of content and images used on the Positive Luxury website. Planning, researching, writing and editing content on the website. You may also be involved in providing copy for clients and or other organisations.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have ability to tell stories in an engaging manner, have an outstanding command of the English language and be able engage with both B2B and B2C audiences.
- Produce new content in a creative, interesting, intelligent and appealing manner to our readers.
- Source images, videos and artwork.
- Liaise with clients and or internal departments to source stories from our brands.
- Maintain the site, ensuring all links work and all the information is accurate and up to date.
- Check content accuracy.
- Proofread and edit material.
- Collaborate with influencers, bloggers, and brands in order to enhance the reach and distribution of our content.
- Be SEO savvy.
- Monitor website traffic and measure popularity of content and reach.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a web editor.
- Editing skills with a demonstrable portfolio of published work.
- As a web editor you should have.
- Excellent communications skills written and oral.
- Be able to undertake research using a variety of sources.
- Being a quick and avid writer.
- Be creative with the ability to alter your style of writing to suit a B2B or a B2C audience.
- Be able to multitask and prioritise work schedules.
- Have experience with software such as Adobe Suite, including In Design, Photoshop, Wordpress and Adestra.
- Be passionate about storytelling with a focus on luxury and sustainability.
- In depth knowledge of SEO.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative mind and ability to think laterally – outside the box.
- A BSC in journalism, communication and or related field.
Since launch in 2012, we have built a leadership position as the partner of choice for luxury lifestyle brands to tell their story and validate their sustainable actions through the unique Butterfly Trust Mark.
The people we love need to:
- Be flexible in approach
- Have tons of energy and enthusiasm
- Be Agile
- Be hands-on, creative and hardworking
- Be quick learners
- Think on their feet
- Be open to change
- Thrive on independence, but excel at collaboration
- Fall in love with our brand and our values
- Belief that sustainability can make a difference
Positive Luxury Perks
- A truly exciting work environment with a huge opportunity to use your skills to really make your mark & be accountable for your work
- Opportunities to grow an amazing brand amongst a talented team
- Cool and trendy workspace, great Shoreditch location
- Prosecco Fridays
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- A Golden Hour a week - that you can take on us to follow your passion
Please note that candidates must have indefinite leave to remain status, allowing them to work & live in the UK permanently.