Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer - Creative Agency / Luxury Global Events / Central London
We are looking for a talented Junior Graphic Designer with diverse design skills for a fast-paced Central London based marketing agency who work on bespoke & stylish events in the luxury travel and leisure sectors, there is also a fantastic and very rare opportunity to travel onsite to the luxurious locations the events are held.
Working closely with the Head of Creative, the role will be designing for many departments in the agency, you’ll be working to tight deadlines in a high-pressured environment. Large projects include event branding and all collateral including pitch documents, brochures, publications, advertising campaigns as well as design and artwork of it's merchandise, signage and suites, marketing packs, logos, presentations, social media campaigns - you name it!
We're looking for good all round conceptual graphic designer who is highly skilled in Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator with solid artwork experience, ideally working on large format or events projects. You'll be a confident communicator who can combine creativity, great team work with the ability to work technically, accurately and quickly in a fast paced, reactive environment.
Key responsibilities for this extremely varied role:-
- Designing high spec, beautifully printed pitch documents
- Branding Design & all Collateral & Websites
- Designing floor plans/layout
- Photoshop retouch for events visuals
- Digitally producing garment designs & all event merchandise
- Supporting the Brand Experience team
- Creating illustrations, icons, and innovative infographics.
- Design of Collateral, identities and Websites
- Photo library management & updates.
Key skills for this extremely varied role:-
- A design degree 2+ years working in a studio environment
- A portfolio displaying, creative designs across print and digital projects
- A passion for cutting-edge technologies and creative design
- A strong eye for usability, typography and layout
- Great experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc)
- Great communication and time management, good organisation and self-motivation skills
- Experience in dealing with clients and communicating effectively
- Previous experience working for an event client would be beneficial
- Knowledge of video editing skills is a plus
- Knowledge of UX/HTML/CSS is a plus
If this junior graphic design job sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV + portfolio along with day rate ASAP.