Junior Art Director
We’re looking for a Junior Art Director for a leading integrated creative agency specialising in fashion and lifestyle brands.
They're looking for an ambitious and ambidextrous creative to develop content and campaign activation ideas that cut-through the clutter in both online and offline worlds.
They need someone skilled in getting inside the minds of their brands and their various target audiences to deliver work that is both authentic for the brand and truly engaging for their audiences.
The ideal candidate will have 1 to 3 years' experience delivering engaging content and campaign activation ideas and come from a big integrated agency or a smaller content or PR shop.
Key experience beyond this:
- Ability to clearly articulate your thinking - using a mix of words, scamps, image/filmic references or basic mock-ups/edits
- Fashion brand experience
- Being an integrated and media-neutral thinker
- Resilience - able to navigate the inevitable bumps in the road diplomatically and with a positive, can-do attitude
- A keen eye on the latest and exciting campaigns, trends and innovations in the advertising, social, digital, tech and design sphere
- Understanding of the importance of realistic solutions in terms of the realms of time and budget. On the flip-side, if there’s good rationale to push for more time and budget to unlock next-level results, they you need the ability to rationally and respectfully drive this
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
To apply, please share a relevant CV and portfolio (web link or pdf).