Facilities Management Assistant
Working alongside the facilities team, you will ensure the office operates efficiently, day in day out, and to a high level of comfort and safety. Candidates must enjoy being on their feet, show good initiative and be keen to get stuck in.
- Carry out daily H&S and maintenance walk around to check for issues.
- Carry out any office maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain heating and cooling throughout the office.
- Set up AV equipment for meetings and assist with any furniture moves.
- Carry out printer inductions for all new starters.
- Replenish printer paper and consumables, and tackle any printer issues.
- Distribute IT assets, post and any food deliveries.
- Upkeep of communal areas and carry out weekly tidy ups.
- Purchase and order any necessary items.
- Assist with external and internal ‘event’ set up in meeting rooms.
- Assist with staff desk moves and set up and overall studio moves.
- Ensure the model inventory and archive is up-to-date, including photos/labels.
- Archiving and updating of database.
- Maintain facilities management building and office records.
- Auditing and recording of assets.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in an office environment or support role advantageous.
- Keen to learn and develop in facilities management.
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build good working relationships.
- Flexible and capable of managing a variety of duties.
- Strong team player who is reliable and responsibilities.
This company is growing quickly and they need an extra pair of hands.