An international architecture and interior design firm are seeking an enthusiastic junior marketing assistant. Reporting to the marketing manager, you will be responsible for supporting and assisting with new business, strategy and digital & social media material. Candidates must have strong writing and graphic design ability, excellent communication skills and be eager to learn and develop in marketing.
- Assist with creation and implementation of marketing materials.
- Assist with award submissions and monitor the award tracker.
- Assist in the creation of key credentials.
- Support the team in targeting potential new client relationships.
- Research and coordinate RFPs, PQQs and project competitions.
- Assist in preparing bespoke presentations for client meetings.
- Identify and research new business events and speaking opportunities.
- Assist with organising client and staff events.
- Assist with digital material and social media channels.
- Assist in the development and delivery of the digital strategy.
- Update company website on a regular basis.
- Publish company news and thought leadership pieces on LinkedIn.
Skills and Experience
- No prior experience necessary, just a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Passionate about the design and architecture industry.
- Proficient in MS Office and an understanding of Adobe CS desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and writing ability.
- Creative, good design eye and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Approachable and friendly nature with good people skills.