Production Manager - Hands on Creative
Our client a high-end luxury retailer, are seeking a highly organised and efficient hands on Creative Production Manager with retail experience to join their close-knit passionate team based in Central London. We are looking for a real doer, someone who is happy to manage the end to end production process of all e-commerce and digital assets, video schedules, photoshoots, budgeting, product and prop trafficking, as well as have hands on creative involvement rolling out marketing materials across in-store, POS, store signage, catalogues, look books and much much more!
This is a great opportunity to take on a full 360 role and join somewhere you can really make an impact; you will have hands on involvement in every step of the production process and exceptional opportunities for learning and development. You will wear many different hats in this role, no day will ever be the same but your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
Ecommerce / Web:
- Manage all ecommerce pack shots, landing pages and website imagery from collation of buy information, release dates, shooting details, timing and budgeting ETC.
- Liaising with merchandising and creative departments to determine product selection, photography/video requirements and artistic direction.
- Overlook website and email design with the E-commerce, Marketing and Content teams.
Photography & Video:
- Support the key stakeholders with creative concept, campaigns, research and lead communications with design consultancy, stylist, art director and any relevant external contacts.
- Set annual photo shoot and video production schedule, organise product props.
- Coordinate sample and product trafficking of shoot list with PR team and Warehouse.
- Manage photo library, update and format images for print, web, email.
- Develop marketing literature and set guidelines for press releases, look books, seasonal campaign imagery and brand documents.
- Design catalogues, in-store, point of sale and store signage to assist the visual merchandiser.
- Oversee retouching at immediate post-photography stage.
- Manage repro, print buying and budget at pre-print production stage.
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong experience within retail, ideally luxury sector.
- Ability to see a project through from concept to production and print.
- Excellent software skills Mac & Windows Adobe suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, familiarity of Dreamweaver & Flash for Web and After Effects and Premier for Videos.
- MS Excel knowledge crucial.
- Excellent typography skills must know differences between kerning and leading, windows and orphans and know how to use baseline grid.
- Knowledge of printing and finishing methods and techniques.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external departments at both junior and senior levels.
- Can-do attitude essential, ability to remain level-headed with negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Understanding of global luxury accessories and fashion market essential.
If you are hardworking, ambitious and looking to have a hands on 360 role somewhere you can make an impact, then send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration!