The Fix creative are looking for a Senior Producer for an amazing agency based in Windsor.
The Producer will work closely with the Creative, Account and Production teams to ensure that the agency’s creative product is produced to the highest possible standard, that all bought-in goods and services are procured within budget and at a competitive price, and that all delivery deadlines are hit.
The Senior Producer’s primary functions include:
- Sourcing, purchasing and managing of all creative content requirements for the agency, specifically images, photography, CGI, film, motion graphics and voice-overs.
Production Planning & Management:
• Work closely with Creative teams to provide solutions that ensure creative ideas are delivered to the highest standard, to schedule and budget from concept to final delivery.
• Collaborate with Account and Production teams to ensure their production projects are delivered on time and on budget, and ensure all stakeholders are informed of all changes and developments on projects, including time, budget and delivery constraints, at every stage of the process.
• Maintain a status report on all production projects, updated weekly.
The Producer will manage all aspects of creative production, to include:
- Photography, illustration, film, animation, CGI, motion graphics, radio, voiceovers, merchandise
- Setup and run Pre- and Post- Production meetings
• Attend shoots/edits to ensure they run smoothly
• Organise audio recordings, editing and mixing
• Commission illustrators, including visualisers or partner treatment, for pitches or client presentations
• Oversee image search, selection and purchasing
• Keep records of all image licenses, and alert Account Handling of expiry dates
• Manage all usage and licensing negotiations, documentation and renewals
• Manage contracts, in partnership with the Commercial Director
• Partnering with the creative team, manage the process from initial concept presentation, partner selection, budget and contract negotiation, usage.
• Actively seek and identify new content talent.
• Champion the agency delivery process, mentoring and supporting others. Ensure the appropriate sign-offs are obtained at each stage.
• Partner with Creative, Account and Production teams to manage expectations, costs and risks at each step of the process.
• Work closely with internal teams and external partners to ensure that projects are delivered on time, to a high standard and within budget.
• Review production allocation from internal production team to production partners based on capabilities, budgets and timelines
• Alert the Account Handling team to any budget or delivery issues as soon as they arise, ensuring that any costs over the original scope of work are identified, estimated and approved prior to progressing.
• Manage the issuing of Purchase Orders to production partners
• Develop robust systems, procedures and initiatives to increase productivity and improve cost efficiency
• Encourage teamwork and good communication.
• As a Senior Team Member, assist with the coaching and development of more junior members of staff. Undertake any other task, deemed to be appropriate to this role, as directed by your manager or another manager.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
As the Senior Producer, you will be expected to gain knowledge through a combination of on the job learning, internal and external training and by keeping up-to-date with developments in Production. In addition, the following specific skills and knowledge are required:
• Proven track record in Production positions in integrated advertising agencies or in film production
• A great creative eye, a passion for working with the best creative partners and to care about your role
• A passion for delivering great work and exceeding creative expectations
• Commercially aware with strong negotiation skills and the ability to control costs against budgets
• A good knowledge of, and relationships with, current content production partners
• A good working knowledge of print, repro and digital
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Acrobat
• A good understanding of the agency’s business including a broad knowledge of the agency's clients and brands