Midweight Graphic Designer
Major Players is currently recruiting a mid-weight Graphic Designer to join the growing team at a fab brand experience and creative events agency based in Shoreditch. This is a 6 month contract.
This is a super varied role and you will be seeing through the design, artworking and print stages on projects across live events, brand installations, interior design briefs, private parties, swag, event signage, festivals and activations.
- Design of event identities and concepts
- Design of event collateral (posters, signage, invitations, digital elements)
- Working to deadlines
- Installation on site
You will have…
- Ability to think fast and respond to creative briefs with engaging ideas
- Ability to implement brand guidelines and to push them where appropriate
- Ability to deliver work to an excellent standard often against tight deadlines
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects
- Strong design portfolio
- Experience in Illustrator Photoshop and In Design (emphasis on Illustrator)
- Excellent sense, use and application of colour
- Presentation design experience with PowerPoint an advantage
There is a big emphasis on culture at this awesome agency. You will be based in the heart of Shoreditch, and your working hours will be from 10am-6pm. You will be able to work on a varied portfolio of great clients and create work you consistently get to see made.
If you are interested in the above and you have the right experience please email Tamsyn.Hedges@majorplayers.co.uk.
Due to high volume we can unfortunately only respond to candidates suitable for the role.