The Fix Creative are looking for an Event Manager to join our client, a local event production company.
The Event Manager will support across a broad range of projects from brief to execution. The Event Manager will be responsible for client management along with all aspects of project communication, scheduling, budgeting and event delivery.
- The core competency of this role is project management.
- It is to turn creative ideas into flawless event production experience.
- The Event Manager will be responsible for ensuring events are delivered to brief, budget and deadline.
The right candidate for the Event Manager role will be involved in all aspects of the project both during pre-production and onsite. The Event Manager will work with the wider team to deliver even the most ambitious events in the most efficient, cost effective and creatively robust way.
Key Responsibilities of the Event Manager:
- Lead and motivate project teams to develop and deliver flawless events.
- Contribute to winning new business, proposal creation and costings
- Create key documents, including presentations, running orders, event schedules, briefing documents and status updates Budget management – delivering to agreed financial targets
- Build client relationships based on partnership and trust
- Oversee project accounts, including quotations, payment schedules, purchase orders and invoices
- Manage site visits and produce site survey reports
- Onsite event production to ensure flawless delivery and exceed the expectations of our clients
Key Competencies and Behaviors:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the events industry, including previous agency experience
- Skilled project manager
- Qualifications in PRINCE, CSM, PMP, CAPM would be an advantage, but a good understanding of the following is essential: – phased project management principles
– file sharing
– task management
– Gantt charts
– design management
– workflow planning
– time tracking
– communication and collaboration