Marketing & Bids Assistant
A world-leading design consultancy is seeking a marketing and bids assistant for their central London practice.You will be responsible for assisting with bid coordination, creating marketing material and supporting the wider team and directors. You will be pro-active, enthusiastic and keen to develop in marketing within the design industry. Key Responsibilities
- Assisting the bids team in assembling PQQs, bid documents and proposals.
- Monitoring tender and competition websites.
- Collate input for proposals and proofread responses.
- Assisting with graphic design and marketing collateral preparation.
- Prepare pitches and presentations for new business initiatives.
- Assist in producing ad-hoc brochures and design documents.
- Assist with maintaining the library of marketing collateral for the studio.
- Assist with maintaining the project and image database.
- Liaise with sister companies.
- Implement company branding and profile.
- Assist with scheduling and input of social media postings.
- Update the company’s website.
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to directors..
Skills & Experience
- Qualification in marketing, communications or relevant discipline.
- Previous experience preparing bids, tenders or with RFP writing.
- A flair for graphic design and working knowledge of Adobe CS.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Efficient, excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
Apply for Marketing & Bids Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly