Graphic Designer/Senior Designer
Well established retail design agency are on the lookout for a Graphic Designer to join their team based in central London. They offer a complete design and import service for own label Beauty, Homeware, Textiles and Jewellery for a diverse range well known brands. They work with dynamic businesses to help bring their collections to life, drive sales growth and offer on trend product and packaging design to deliver collections unique to each brand, which stands out from the crowd. This agency strives to achieve this through research, strategy and inspiring creativity, all delivered through their expert teams.
Within their Homeware department they have a team of product developers who you will work closely with to create great packaging and product designs.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- Working for the Homeware department in the London office.
- Will be designing mainly Home Fragrance packaging for private label or branded products.
- Support product development
- Creating Mood Boards
- Create cutter guides/nets
- Produce ‘mock ups’
- Provide comparative data of shop reports
- Qualified with a Degree in Design or related subject
- Be highly skilled in using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Capable of working well within a team and building productive relationships
- Mac Literate.
- Experience of producing printed artwork
- Knowledge of print design
· Time management and multitasking skills
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
- Highly creative with a real vision for designing print and graphics for Homeware packaging with attention to detail
- Be passionate about retail, design and consumer trends.
- Familiarity & understanding of the design process from concept to final product
- At least 3 years experience within the design industry as a Graphic Designer
- Preferably design experience working for a retailer or retail supplier.
- Be able to work to a brief ensuring your work reflects the customers brand values and design standards.
- Good Knowledge of typography/fonts
- Be able to draw 2D and 3D Cads in illustrator