Our client is looking for an experienced, passionate and talented integrated Graphic Designer to join an established international accounting and advisory organisation based in central London.
This person will be able to work on projects from initial concept to final delivery and have experience managing briefs independently as well as collaboratively. Ideally from a professional services background and someone who is confident and a clear communicator.
- Produce design work that aligns with the firm’s templates and identity
- Ensure timely delivery of projects, balanced with attention to detail and creative exploration
- Connect with the team leader to clarify any design questions or ideas
- Liaise directly with internal clients on requirements or areas that need clarification
- Be flexible in approach to help the team deliver any priority or fast turnaround projects
- Use the job booking and tracking system to ensure briefs are delivered to requirements and on time
- Act as a guardian and educator on the firm’s identity and guidelines
- You will be degree qualified or equivalent in graphic design or design (minimum criteria)
- Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you’ll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You will have advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint, coupled with accuracy and attention to detail.
- You will also be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels and be agile in your approach.
- You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development.