An incredibly varied role has opened at a north London architectural studio. They require a practice manager to maintain the smooth running of the studio and manage the support team.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of HR.
- Manage recruitment, assist with developing job descriptions and oversee induction process.
- Coordinate staff reviews.
- Manage staff training, including the Study Tour and mentoring programme.
- Monitor and maintain all staff records.
- Prepare and manage welfare and admin budget.
- Coordination of SWAG (staff welfare group).
- Oversee front of house.
- Assist with health & safety.
- Manage service and maintenance contracts.
- Report to weekly directors meetings, quarterly executive board meetings and other meetings, as required.
- Report at weekly staff forums.
- Overview of project procedures and filing and project archive.
- Assist with quality management.
Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of employment law and HR processes.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to produce clear, relevant information.
- An eye for detail and accuracy.
- Organised and able to multi-task and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines.
- Experience of managing a small team.