Event Co-ordinator Role
The Fix are looking for an Event Co- ordinator to join and support our Windsor based client, a busy team within an amazing events agency. Given their future growth plans they are now looking for a Junior Event Co-ordinator to join the Live team. The Event Coordinator will support a team of Project Managers, Production Managers and Producers in the organisation and delivery of a wide range of events.
Key responsibilities of the Event coordinator include:
- Pre-event research & venue finding (UK and overseas)
- Assisting the Project Lead with writing and research for client proposals
- Supporting the Project Lead in the creation and updating of the onsite running order throughout the life of the project Supporting multiple Project Managers at the same time
- Tracking of purchases and costs and raising of supplier POs
- Sourcing and booking of suppliers and creation of supplier contracts once confirmed
- Sourcing event props and entertainment Diarising reminders for key milestones detailed in the timeline
- The Event Coordinator will be key contact for any registration and delegate management, to include reporting, cleansing and collating Booking of delegate flights and travel Printing and collation of onsite delegate packs
- Badge creation, printing and collation Pre-event preparation Booking of crew and transport
- This a fantastic opportunity for a junior candidate to join an exciting and growing agency!