A north London architecture and landscape design studio is seeking a bid manager to lead the bid process. You will be working closely with the bid coordinator on the selection, coordination and writing of bids and submissions.
- Lead and coordinate bid selection process.
- Align bid selection with business development goals.
- Research bid opportunities and gather business intelligence in relation to business development targets.
- Lead on the copy writing and editing of bids and submissions.
- Proofread and edit the copy of others to ensure clear, consistent and accurate responses.
- Review all submissions in relation to bid requirements.
- Evaluate and report success rates.
- Develop and refine our submission documentation.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the construction industry’s procurement processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of managing the bid process.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work effectively with teams in a busy and sometimes high-pressure environment.
- Interest in and knowledge of the architecture sector and culture.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign advantageous, but not essential.