Team & HR Administrator
A north London design studio is seeking a team & HR Administrator to join their friendly and vibrant practice. The main purpose of the role is to support the administrative functions of the office. Reporting to the HR manager, studio manager and partners.
- Arrange and organise internal and external meetings.
- Collate and complete expressions of interest, practice profiles and pre-qualification questionnaires and other documents as per partners' brief.
- Book travel and accommodation.
- Update staffing charts.
- Assist office manager with the smooth running of the office on a day- to-day basis - provide admin support and reception cover as required.
- Provide basic IT support, stocking printers, changing toner cartridges and dealing with simple faults in conjunction with the IT manager.
- Drawing issues & logs.
- Assist the HR manager in maintaining employee records (soft and hard copies).
- Assist with the recruitment administration process by maintaining the careers inbox, posting job adverts, process incoming application, organizing interviews and liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Produce and issue HR-related correspondence.
- Assist with ad-hoc HR projects.
Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project and InDesign (or other desktop publishing packages).
- Experience of using database/data input.
- A high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, written and verbal.
- Ability to work within a team and working on own initiative.
- Ability to manage time, meet deadlines, prioritise workload.
- The ability to work accurately, with close attention to detail.
- Flexible attitude.