Digital Designer opportunity with strong HTML skills to join a fantastic team of digital project managers, designers, copywriters, developers
looking after one of the leading global beauty brands. Working for this leading creative production agency you will be based on site at the brands offices in central London and work directly with their onsite team
aswell as the internal creatives for the cosmetic brand.
We’re looking for a range of design, creative and production capabilities, including:
● Digital design experience across email marketing, banners, social campaigns and websites.
● Conceptual thinking, we have the opportunity to be creative and input into idea execution.
● Making is only half the battle, we’ll look to you to take the design through to final execution.
As our designer with HTML/ HTML5 development experience, you will build and test HTML5
banners and update simple HTML web pages.
● You will provide support to the rest of the team to push their designs within the possibilities of
HTML5 banners and email development.
● We may ask you to join client meetings to advise on the opportunities and limitations for
● Review, update and amend design templates for HTML5 banners from a design and build
● Troubleshoot any client feedback following banner deployment.
● Motion design knowledge – someone who can think through and execute on motion design to
enhance everything from landing pages to client social feeds. Storyboarding motion content
and advising on build options are key to the role.
● An astounding attention to detail is required.
● Able to take constructive criticism in good humour and apply revisions objectively and
● Contribution to production processes – we are looking for someone with a flexible attitude and
a willingness to get involved and help shape ways of working.
● Collaborative working – someone who is able to work closely with the copywriters and project
managers to deliver final designs to deadline. An all-round team player with excellent
interpersonal communication skills.
● Strong work ethic with the ability to work to challenging deadlines in a fast paced
environment, be able to use initiative, be proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
The successful Digital Designer must have proven digital experience in HTML 5 development for online banner campaigns, double click banners and updating simple HTML pages aswell as being adept in the adobe cs including some knowledge of AE.