Junior Artworker - Packaging
Junior Packaging Artworker Job – Integrated Agency
Leading Integrated Agency based in NW London are looking for a talented Junior packaging Artworker to join their team!
Our client does everything from branding, packaging, comms and digital for an array of exciting clients. They are renowned for their friendly, can-do attitude, coupled with second to none account and project management. They combine an impressive harmony of strategic expertise, creativity and rigorous execution. As well as all this, are firm believers in a healthy work life balance!
This Junior Packaging Artworker job is deadline-driven, INCREDIBLY fast-paced and will require a meticulous approach and an excellent eye for detail. The role will suit someone comfortable working with checklists, processes and guidelines.
Being part of a close-knit team, you will have a real sense of ownership and its essential that you find the right balance of speed and accuracy. This role for a Packaging Artworker is perfect for anyone wanting to develop their knowledge in technical aspects of packaging.
- Preparing print ready multi-language pack artwork, including separations for cutter guides, spot colours and special finishes.
- Processing cutter guides ready for use by the Design Team.
- Setting up print ready master artwork templates
- Ensure the expected level of quality control is delivered throughout each project, to a high standard.
- Liaising with client and print suppliers
- Creating 3D pack mock ups
- Create and amend Adobe Creative Suite templates and resize images.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role / not necessarily packaging.
- Confident and calm, working well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong time management and impeccable attention to detail.
- Good understanding and experience of artworking for packaging
- Experience liaising with printers
- Strong understanding of Print processes, typography and impeccable attention to detail
Please note this is a technical role so would not suit aspiring designers.
To apply for this Junior Packaging Artworker job please send us your CV with a copy of your Portfolio/work samples.