Junior Interior Designer
Position: Junior Interior Designer
Our Client is an award winning, fast growing and highly creative interior design practise. Due to their continued success they are now recruiting for an Interior Designer to join their expanding studio team. Their client list includes Thomas Cook, BBC and many more well know and multinational companies.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within an Interior Design agency.
Roles and responsibilities
- Involved in creative design projects as part a flexible team
- Working closely with the design team
- Translation of conceptual planning working drawings
- Compilation of mood boards
- Liaising with suppliers
- Creative skills and passion for design
- Excellent Communication
- Initiative & Problem solving
- Commitment and Motivation
- Attention to detail
- Ownership and Responsibility
- Understanding of design process
- Thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Broad, flexible skills
Preferred Computer Software Skills
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for Junior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly