Mid- weight Designer
Global marketing team in Central London is looking for a Mid-weight Graphic Designer to bring creativity and flair to multiple brands within its life sciences services division.
The main purpose of this role is to implement, maintain and develop all visual communication for each of the company’s brands and sub-brand across across multiple channels, including print, web, video and social media.
You will gain exposure to a variety of marketing practises within a small design department of 4 and assist the Head of Marketing with projects, campaigns and other as-hoc tasks as required.
The right person for this role will be organised, productive and diligent with a portfolio that demonstrates a versatile range of design skills across various mediums and software packages.
- Designing supporting graphics for blogs and social media posts, including infographics and animations
- Producing collateral for sales meetings and conferences such as presentations, brochures, leaflets, business cards, exhibition stands, corporate gifts etc.
- Storyboarding and bringing vector-based graphics to life through 2D/3D animation to promote the brands and create explainer videos for each of their unique services.
- Editing photos designing imagery for the company website and email marketing campaigns
- Designing and customising icons, graphics, tables and graphs for presentations and other marketing collateral
- Preparing artwork for print and placing orders with print suppliers
- Using website content management system (CMS) to publish and update website content
- Liaising with other departments to fully understand technical requirements and client specifications
- Aiding marketing team with projects and campaigns as required
- Ability to design high level, professional-looking graphics, short animations, presentations and documents
- Versatile across a range of Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud programs (eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate, Premiere Pro, After Effects etc.)
- Able to work in different styles and adapt designs to suit different target markets.
- Experience in creating and distributing email marketing campaigns
- Able to adapt designs into editable business templates in non-design packages where necessary for wider business use (eg. MS PowerPoint & Word)
- Highly organised and able to balance several projects and deadlines across multiple brands.
- Willing to actively contribute creative ideas and positive suggestions in team meetings.
To apply, please attach a relevant CV and folio (pdf or web link).