Middleweight Interior Designer - Contract
A leading global design studio with a varied portfolio of large-scale complex mixed-use, hospitality, housing and retail projects is looking for a middleweight contract designer to assist on the concept stages of a retail project. You will have the opportunity to bring your design flair and have a lot of input in developing the design concept for this notable project. Located in the heart of Clerkenwell with views over the city, this is one not to be missed!
- Assisting on the concept stage of the project.
- Conducting design research.
- Idea generation through hand sketching.
- Prepare design presentations for mood boards, visuals.
- Work collaboratively within a team.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in interior design or interior architecture.
- Proven experience in retail design.
- Experience in large-scale retail shopping centres is advantageous.
- Excellent conceptual abilities and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of, and ability to undertake, on-going research of furniture, products, finishes and material.
- Excellent freehand drawing skills and Revit knowledge will be preferred, but not essential.
- A team player with outstanding communication skills.
This is a contract role for an initial three months, with possibility to extend. Looking to interview immediately and start beginning of July. Apply with your CV and portfolio.