Middleweight Interior Designer - Contract
5 days left
- Job Functions
A leading global design studio with a varied portfolio of large-scale complex mixed-use, hospitality, housing and retail projects is looking for a middleweight contract designer to assist on the concept stages of a retail project. You will have the opportunity to bring your design flair and have a lot of input in developing the design concept for this notable project. Located in the heart of Clerkenwell with views over the city, this is one not to be missed!
- Assisting on the concept stage of the project.
- Conducting design research.
- Idea generation through hand sketching.
- Prepare design presentations for mood boards, visuals.
- Work collaboratively within a team.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in interior design or interior architecture.
- Proven experience in retail design.
- Experience in large-scale retail shopping centres is advantageous.
- Excellent conceptual abilities and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of, and ability to undertake, on-going research of furniture, products, finishes and material.
- Excellent freehand drawing skills and Revit knowledge will be preferred, but not essential.
- A team player with outstanding communication skills.
This is a contract role for an initial three months, with possibility to extend. Looking to interview immediately and start beginning of July. Apply with your CV and portfolio.
Apply for Middleweight Interior Designer - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly