Position: Studio Scheduler
Our client is looking for an experienced Studio Scheduler to join the studio team. They are an international marketing group who work across a variety of sectors including Leisure, Restaurant, Retail, Pharmaceuticals and healthcare and many more
Your time as Studio Scheduler will be spent co-ordinating a busy Design Studio, taking requests from the Project Management teams and assigning those tasks across the Design and Engineering departments. Culture fit is key, the business has a real family atmosphere and values are at the heart of what they do.
Working with major UK retailers and brands you will be involved in exciting in-store campaigns. This role would be ideal for an experienced Scheduler who displays a good understanding of the following:
- Utilisation of a Gantt chart to check, move and load tasks for all work
- Be responsive and can comfortably manage same day and future requests
- Checks future availability and resolve any clashes
- Liaise between Studios and PMs to regularly catch up on progress and be the first port of call to resolve any immediate issues
- Arranges freelance cover when required
- Books holidays for Studios and manage studio capacity in busy periods
- Log sick days for Studios, inform relevant people
- Checks and posts timesheet and confidently report on the data collected
- The potential to support the Project Management teams coordinate projects and process manufacturing requirements.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.