Associate Interior Architect
This studio is leading the way in luxury residential design. The studio is unrivalled in its ability to create harmony with an eclectic palette. Given the quality of the work leaving the studio it is no surprise that they continue to be approached with projects. The team creates immersive experiences in the environments they design, ensuring the character and style of the clients is felt across all details. The creative direction includes many aspects that affect how clients experience their environments; from art consultancy and buying to bespoke collaborations, books to uniforms, planting to fragrance.
- Someone who will work with the directors to lead interior architecture projects with the assistance of more junior members of the team.
- Ability to deliver a strong pitch or presentation with confidence in public speaking ability.
- A confident, loyal, trustworthy, dynamic, charming person who can hold their own with clients, suppliers and project teams.
- Ability to produce all drawings and tender packages.
- High level of space planning.
- Strong knowledge of both interior architecture and FF&E, with very strong technical understanding.
- Someone unafraid to take responsibility and ensure the studio delivers a seamless service to the clients with exceptional communication throughout.
- Ability to set and uphold programmes, stick to deadlines, oversee excellent project management at all times.
Skills & Experience
- Develop detailed specifications.
- Experience working on all aspects of projects from concept to completion on site.
- Financial understanding of project costs and budget awareness.
- Manage and check information produced by sub-contractors.
- Experience in the luxury residential sector.
- Full proficiency using Vectorworks, Adobe Creative suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of project programs and deadlines Financial understanding of project costs and budget awareness.
- Good supplier and product knowledge, including FF&E and finishes.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
Part of the success of this studio is in hiring the best talent, designers who are innovative and collaborative and who understand how to make a space unique. Should you wish to join such a team then apply with your CV and portfolio