A leading design practice are seeking a warm and friendly receptionist for their central London office. Candidates must be confident working in a busy front of house environment and willing to go the extra mile to support the wider team. Strong multi-tasking and organisation skills are key.
- Managing front of house and upkeep.
- Greeting clients and answering phones.
- Booking and monitoring meeting rooms.
- Booking taxis and couriers.
- Ordering and making refreshments.
- Updating databases and general admin.
- Ordering stationary, food and office supplies.
- Distributing post and mail.
- Various errands and ad-hoc tasks.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a busy reception or FOH role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook.
- Charismatic, approachable and proactive.
- Can-do attitude, good initiative and willing to get stuck in.
A great opportunity if you have an outgoing personality and enjoy being the face of a business.